HARVEST DAY will take place SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 20th, 9am-1pm.
RAIN DATE will be SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th.
Registration will be at 8 am with donuts and coffee provided.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will be limiting the number of our volunteers.
Please note we will be unable to go over a certain number and will not be taking walk ins.
If you would like to participate in our volunteer harvest, please email us at email@example.com
** Be sure to include your FULL NAME with phone number. If coming with a group, please include a contact person (with phone number) for the group, since we will be keeping track of the group participants and in case of cancellation.
PLEASE NOTE: EACH PARTICIPANT must have a signed consent form to participate. Consent forms will be emailed once you have been confirmed as a volunteer. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
Anyone with bee allergies or experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19, may NOT participate.
Also, this is not an activity for children. There are several trucks, heavy equipment, and large crowds of people, all of which could present a safety issue for children.
Please note, due to COVID-19 we will be unable to have the PORTUGUESE dancers and musicians as well as barrels for GRAPE STOMPING.
HARVEST DAY is always some work, a great experience and A WHOLE LOT OF FUN!
Hope you all can be part of our Portuguese heritage at our annual harvest here at Gouveia Vineyards!
Gouveia Vineyards is open!!
We are so happy to see our customers back with family and friends and enjoying our wine and the beautiful views!
We are taking each day at a time adapting to the changes with the health and safety of our staff and guests as our main priority.
A few changes have been placed as a part of Phase II of the reopening to abide by new guidelines of the state and the CDC. Please review our new procedures before your visit!
• While we do welcome everyone to come and enjoy our hospitality and great views, large groups can become an issue. This is especially true on weekends when it does get busy. In fairness to all of our guests, we hope that you will limit your group to a small, intimate number so that everyone can be comfortable at the winery. We will no longer be accepting groups over 10. Larger group gatherings would be best suited at another, more appropriate venue where you would have your own space for your event.
• NO BEVERAGES allowed on property. All alcohol and beverages must be purchased at winery.
• Everyone must come into the winery to receive a glass. We must see each person to verify guest is 21+.
• No dogs or smoking on patio.
• Due to wind, tents and umbrellas are not permitted on property!
• We are not doing samplings, tastings, tours, or ice buckets at this time.
• All tables are 6 ft apart! Please do not move tables! We have limited seating inside.
• Customers must wear masks at all times unless seated.
• We have food on premise for purchase! More options coming soon! Please feel free to bring a picnic!!!
• Please follow arrows to ensure one way traffic.
• When ordering, please have only one person inside at a time.
• We do not allow the moving of tables.
Our rules are for all to feel safe, stay healthy, and for businesses to stay open! We are so excited to have everyone back!!!
We are open Monday-Saturday 11-8, and Sunday 11-6
If you have questions before your visit please call 203-265-5526 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wallingford is a resilient and supportive community and we are so proud to call this town home. We are excited to open our doors and continue to make memories once again!
The Gouveia Family
Welcome to Gouveia Vineyards. Our winery is located high atop 140 sun-kissed acres. Built of stone and old timbers. The Stone House winery and location command spectacular 360 degree panoramic views of lush woodland, open fields and over 32 acres of pristine vineyards. Bring food, family and friends to enjoy a glass of one of our 11 award winning wines. Picnic in the summer or cozy up to a warm fire in the winter. Come relax and savor the charming surroundings of Wallingford, CT.